Please see the following resources for prospective and current fellows in UCSF’s Division of Nephrology:
- About UCSF Nephrology
- Faculty Profiles
- UCSF Training in Clinical Research (TICR) Program
- Kidney Health Research Collaborative
- Transplant Outcomes Research Center
- Department of Medicine
- Graduate Medical Education
- Continuing Medical Education
- Diversity in GME
Living in San Francisco:
- UCSF Life: UCSF offers a multitude of resources for fellows.
- UCSF Housing: UCSF offers a variety of housing options below market rates at multiple locations throughout San Francisco close to public transportation and the UCSF shuttle service.
- UCSF Child Care: UCSF has multiple sites for child care throughout the city. Students, residents, and fellows have the highest priority for child care openings.
- UCSF Fitness and Recreation: UCSF has fitness centers at the Parnassus Heights and Mission Bay campuses.
San Francisco and Bay Area Attractions: